Microsoft announced its Xbox Black Friday deals at X018. The first ones went on sale through the Microsoft Store (physical locations or online) beginning Sunday, Nov. 18 and they last through Monday, Nov. 26. (Xbox Live Gold members can get at them beginning Nov. 15). The specials include the lowest price ever for an Xbox One (at $399.99) and $100 discounts on other Xbox One consoles and console bundles.
All of the deals are below. We’ll update this post with any new deals as they drop and remove any products that haave sold out. As always, we’ll also be tweeting highlights from this and other Black Friday sales over at @PolygonDeals.
Xbox One X and Xbox One S
- The Xbox One X will be offered for $399.99 at Amazon, Target,
Walmart ,Best Buy and the Microsoft Store. Normally it goes for $499.
- The Xbox One S Minecraft Creators Bundle is discounted by $100 at Amazon, Target (in-store only), Walmart, GameStop, Best Buy and the Microsoft Store.
- Other console bundles (including Forza Horizon 4) get a $70 discount at Amazon, Target, Walmart, GameStop, Best Buy and the Microsoft Store.
- Xbox Wireless Controllers are up to $25 off at the Microsoft Store, while custom controllers ordered from the Xbox Design Lab offer $10 off. This deal is good from Nov. 22 to Nov. 26.
- Also, buying any controller, console or console bundle gets a free digital token for Gears of War 4.
The following discounts are available from Nov. 22 to Nov. 26 at the Microsoft Store: